Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lemonade

















Well, Well...What do I say...
I'm back in the good old U.S. of A...and SINGLE. (Don't ask..lets just say with my PJ's still on, I hopped on a plane in the middle of the night)

Elsa and Mum are happy I'm back and Its SO good to be living under my roof. Freedom is relief, although I still don't have a job...so my shopping habit is STILL on hold.

I've spent the last month traveling around the Sunshine State with mum and Elsa on the ultimate road trip. Now we are back in the Chi trying to move our lives forward. Our family home that we built 18 years ago has a new family moving into it in March, so we are busy packing up or lives and starting a whole new one. Tears come and go, and we stop to look at old family photo's whenever we stumble upon them...oh how good we had it...and I took it all for granted. Thelma and Louise have been given TONS of lemons....so I guess we just need to make Lemonade! (maybe a lemon drop martini would be more appropriate)




No comments:

Post a Comment